Launching a new website can be a daunting task without the right information and guidance. iNetDesign can not only design, build, host and maintain your website, but we can advise you on the proper technologies to get your site off the ground and functioning in a way that meets your needs.
Details on our technical web services lineup include:
- Business class web hosting, offering Windows and Linux server platforms with 24/7 monitoring with 15 minute incremental backups available through Iron Mountain backup services.
- Ironport Appliance Protection Services for Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware, Anti-Virus Security, available to all web design and web hosting clients at additional minimal cost. Ironport is a registered trademark by Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Ironport is updated hourly to insure protection against new attacks.
- Completely Custom Web Design Services and “fast to Market” Web Design utilizing WordPress Themes and Website Templates.
- Custom Web Application Development utilizing Cold Fusion, PHP, and .Net programming languages.
- Custom Logos and Graphic Design.
- SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ), SMO (Social Media Optimization), Face book Application Development, and Mobile Web Apps for IPhone and Android and soon to offer Apps for Windows Mobile Devices.
Our website design team is eager to discuss your project and your requirements.
We will provide professional consultation on your project no matter how big or small. We will advise you on the most cost effective methods of your web presence and how to manage it.
Step 1 – Determine Your Web Design Needs.
Once we determine, with your valued input, what your needs are, we will provide a proposal to confirm our findings and your expectations.
After this phase of communication we will provide a Web Design / Development agreement which will include all requirements.
Step 2 – Start your Web Development project.
We will immediately begin work on your Web Design project as per our projected timeline. The first phase of web design will be web graphic layout considerations and website graphic development.
After all graphics have been completed and approved, we move into the website development stage, where your website begins to take form. At this point we set up a test web design staging area for your viewing.
Step 3 – Go live with your Website
Once the site is complete and debugged we go over any final adjustments before we go live.
After all has been approved we go live with the website.
All Web Design projects will be constructed to the best practices for Search Engine Optimization.
Step 4 – SEO
Once your website is up and running, our Murrieta SEO team will help you to get indexed in the major search engines.
As part of our service, we offer to set up all components necessary to achieve high organic search results.